PSO2.jp has released notes for upcoming balance changes. Here’s what my broken Japanese can gather from Patty and Tea’s information leak.
- With a Sword or Partisan equipped, successful Just Guards in the air will cause the character to fall slower.
- Raging Waltz (Twin Daggers) will have its PP cost reduced, and have an earlier cancel window after its attack.
- Quick March (Twin Daggers) will have a stun effect added when used on grounded targets
- Orchestra (Twin Daggers) will have its recovery time shortened (?)
- Facet Folia (Twin Daggers) will have faster startup
- Ducking Blow, Flicker Jab and Pendulum Roll (Knuckles) will have their PP costs reduced
- Pendulum Roll (Knuckles) will have faster attack speed
- Slide Upper (Knuckles) will have its knockup effect adjusted.
- Straight Charge (Knuckles) will have its PP cost reduced and have its descent adjusted when charged in the air.
- Quake Howling (Knuckles) will have its area of effect increased, and get an earlier Just Attack timing.
- Surprise Knuckle (Knuckles) will have its PP cost reduced, attack speed increased and its knockup effect adjusted.
- Flash Thousand (Knuckles) will have its damage increased, PP cost reduced, area of effect increased, an earlier Just Attack timing, an earlier Step cancel timing, and knockup/knockback effects adjusted
- Backhand Smash (Knuckles) will have its damage increased, PP cost reduced and area of effect increased.
- Heartless Impact (Knuckles) will have faster startup and earlier Sway and Step cancel timings.
- Knuckles’ normal attacks will have faster attack speed, and the third hit will recover more PP.
Ranger and Gunner
- One Point (Assault Rifle) will be Dive Roll cancellable.
- Aerial Shooting (Twin Machineguns) when used in the air will have a slower descent timing
- Dive Roll, when performed with Twin Machineguns, will have an earlier Stylish Roll and movement timing
- Elemental Burst will have its damage increased, and a higher chance to inflict status effects up to skill level 4.
Due to the above changes, an All Skill Reset Pass will be handed out. Yay!
Selphea is just some random gamer who can never decide what to play and runs weird builds. But hey at least they work!