PSO2.jp has released notes for upcoming balance changes. Here’s what my broken Japanese can gather from Patty and Tea’s information leak.
- With a Sword or Partisan equipped, successful Just Guards in the air will cause the character to fall slower.
- Raging Waltz (Twin Daggers) will have its PP cost reduced, and have an earlier cancel window after its attack.
- Quick March (Twin Daggers) will have a stun effect added when used on grounded targets
- Orchestra (Twin Daggers) will have its recovery time shortened (?)
- Facet Folia (Twin Daggers) will have faster startup
- Ducking Blow, Flicker Jab and Pendulum Roll (Knuckles) will have their PP costs reduced
- Pendulum Roll (Knuckles) will have faster attack speed
- Slide Upper (Knuckles) will have its knockup effect adjusted.
- Straight Charge (Knuckles) will have its PP cost reduced and have its descent adjusted when charged in the air.
- Quake Howling (Knuckles) will have its area of effect increased, and get an earlier Just Attack timing.
- Surprise Knuckle (Knuckles) will have its PP cost reduced, attack speed increased and its knockup effect adjusted.
- Flash Thousand (Knuckles) will have its damage increased, PP cost reduced, area of effect increased, an earlier Just Attack timing, an earlier Step cancel timing, and knockup/knockback effects adjusted
- Backhand Smash (Knuckles) will have its damage increased, PP cost reduced and area of effect increased.
- Heartless Impact (Knuckles) will have faster startup and earlier Sway and Step cancel timings.
- Knuckles’ normal attacks will have faster attack speed, and the third hit will recover more PP.
Ranger and Gunner
- One Point (Assault Rifle) will be Dive Roll cancellable.
- Aerial Shooting (Twin Machineguns) when used in the air will have a slower descent timing
- Dive Roll, when performed with Twin Machineguns, will have an earlier Stylish Roll and movement timing
- Elemental Burst will have its damage increased, and a higher chance to inflict status effects up to skill level 4.
Due to the above changes, an All Skill Reset Pass will be handed out. Yay!
Selphea is a crazy MMO player who can never decide what to play and runs weird builds. But hey at least they work!